
Now that we don't have any more snow left on the ground, I am starting to notice all of the leaves and weeds that got missed last fall before winter hit. It doesn't look so pretty. It is making me miss all the snow and realize how much better it looked when the snow covered it all. Then the other day as I walked out to the mailbox, I noticed something that made my day! Tulips poking through the dirt! There was even a little yellow crocus that had bloomed! Spring is just around the corner and I am so ready!
Saturday, March 8, 2008
Spring???
Posted by The Ostheds at 20:37
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Amen, sister! Bring on the good weather!... So much for Global Warming! Let's beef up on those "Carbon footprints" people... some of us are cold!
Sara! So good to hear from you and see your cute family! I feel bad because I didn't even know your married name....where are you now? Your girls are adorable! Kristen is in Logan now and doing great. We talk once in awhile...in fact...it is time to give her a call.
This will be fun to keep in touch now!
Annie
Sara, I don't know if you'll read this comment because it's an old post. They told Bree and I at Curves that your mom lost 2 sisters within 2 weeks. I am so sorry for your loss. Please tell your mother she is in our prayers. I'm curious to know what happened to your aunts. Was it an accident or were they ill? Please post more pictures of your two little princesses. They are adorable. Love, Sayda
Post a Comment