Well we did it! We took Kajsa to get her first haircut! I told myself that I would wait until after her 2nd birthday to think about getting it cut and today was the day! I didn't want to mess up her first haircut so we took her to a place that cuts kids hair so that it would be a fun experience for her. She got to sit in a cute pink car and watch a princess movie! Her cute little curls are gone, maybe they will return again someday!
Getting started and not so sure what to think!

The big cut!!!

A little scared of the blow dryer!

Looking at her cute little curl that we kept!

Haircut complete!

Back view

My cute little girl with a big girl haircut!! She is growing up so fast!

7 comments:
Oh my I love it!!! I just want to squeeze her. The whole time I was reading your post Björn was saying "Bynn" "Bynn!!!!" looking at the little pic of Brynn on the sidebar. We love you!
How cute is that. What a grownup little girl!
She looks darling!! I have been meaning to do this for a long time, and maybe you've motivated me. :) Ari really needs it, but I'm afraid she won't handle it as well as Kajsa did. So cute. Was that Cookie Cutters?
Laura,
Yes, it was Cookie Cutters we went to. Cute place, you should take Ari!
Darling cut! She looks so cute. What a big girl.
she is adorable, the hair cut turned out really cute! I'm excited we're going to hang out next week.
What a cute place to get your first hair cut. She looks adorable. The first time we took Aubrey to get her hair cut, she fell asleep while they were drying her hair. She looks more grown up already. Sayda
Post a Comment