REAL Salt Lake had a great season and making it to the playoffs and playing in their awesome new stadium definitely made their year! We got to go to their game on Saturday. Hoping for a win to take them to the MLS Championship! It was my first time going to a game in their new stadium and it was so cool! Simon has been able to go a couple times. They had many close shots, but none of them went in. They lost! It was still enjoyable even if we were a little cold. President Uchtdorf was there also. We first saw him before the game down by the tunnel where the players come out and then later realized that he was sitting in the suite just above where we were sitting. So we had to get a picture!
We were there early and so most of the seats weren't filled yet. It ended up being a sell out crowd!


7 comments:
I actually like that last picture of you guys...it's genuine and not the posed picture. Anyway, that's cool you saw Pres Uchtdorf! Even he makes time for fun!
Fun times! I have never been to a soccer game. We will have to try it sometime!
Hey we were at that same game!! That's awesome that you saw Uchtdorf there, he's one of my favorite's!! Hope you guys have a Happy Thanksgiving~
We wanted to go to the game, but by the time we went to buy tickets the cheapest were $45 per seat...we couldnt quite bring ourselves to spending $90 for the night. We watched it on tv though...it was a good game!
Hmm, not sure who President Uka-whatever is but...I love live sports events! Cool! I'm going to a hockey game on Friday, maybe I'll see President Obama! Ha!
That is so neat that you saw Pres. Uchtdorf! I can't wait to buy some of that interesting eggnog. I don't like it but my family loves it! I don't know if they have it here in little Burley.
Sayda
Look it's Simon and Kajsa's mom..sara! We love you it was fun an dthanks for the walk...my legs were still swollen the next day...see you tomorrow
Post a Comment