Ya, I have been here, just not bloggin' too much! We have had some fun in the past few weeks. Here it is...
We visited Grandma and Poppy in Idaho.
It wore Kajsa out! She fell asleep mid-drawing!We had some good friends come visit! Starla and her family were in Utah visiting before they go to Germany for a few years! I hadn't seen her for a couple of years. Brittany just moved to Utah a few months ago and hadn't seen Starla for about 5 years! It was a fun roommate reunion, but would have liked to have our other roommates there too!

We had a very nice Thanksgiving with the Östhed's. Good food (and lots of it!) and good company as usual!
The "kids" table!
We got the Christmas decorations out! Kajsa kept telling me every morning that we need to get the tree up! She was excited for all the fun Christmas stuff and was such a great helper too!
I have three snowman like this and everyday I seem to find them taking naps like this on the couch, my bed, or on the piano bench! Kajsa is very thoughtful!

We had a very nice Thanksgiving with the Östhed's. Good food (and lots of it!) and good company as usual!
The "kids" table!We got the Christmas decorations out! Kajsa kept telling me every morning that we need to get the tree up! She was excited for all the fun Christmas stuff and was such a great helper too!
I have three snowman like this and everyday I seem to find them taking naps like this on the couch, my bed, or on the piano bench! Kajsa is very thoughtful!

1 comments:
Your post reminded me that I was supposed to send a filter with you up to your parents. LMK your contact info and we'll get together and take care of that, hopefully before christmas.
You have such a beautiful family!
Andrea
Post a Comment