Random pics again...
Fun splash park with cousin B! Brynn was in heaven since she loves to get wet by the sprinklers at home. This way was much better!
Kajsa and I were inside and came out to this! I thought it was so funny! Simon would just pull her along! Nice ride!
We got tickets to the USA vs. El Salvador World Cup Qualifier game! USA won 2-1! I can't remember going to a sporting event where most everyone is chanting U-S-A!!! It was awesome!
Brynn just cracks me up! She loves to copy her sister! But pushing the chair up to the fridge to play with the magnets was totally her idea! The hat is a great accessory to her outfit!





1 comments:
They are just too cute! Brynn is too little to be riding a scooter. She is amazing!!!
Kajsa loos excited about school. Her little sister is so cute joining her that morning.
Post a Comment