We went to Idaho for the weekend and got to enjoy the fresh country air! We enjoyed picking pumpkins from Poppy's pumpkin patch, picking apples, swinging, riding the four-wheeler, and SNOW!!! Yes, snow! We woke up to a little on the ground on Sunday morning and it continued to snow most of the day. Kajsa wanted to go out and play so bad, but we didn't have any type of snow clothes for her to wear!









5 comments:
Kajsa is so cute, she looks like He-man lifting that pumpkin!
That is CRAZY! And I thought it was cold here on the east coast!
Congratulations on baby #3! How exciting!!! Your girls are so cute and growing up too fast.
Looks like you guys had lots of fun! Congrats on having another little girl...so exciting! I'm also expecting #3...due in April!
Hi, it's a very great blog.
I could tell how much efforts you've taken on it.
Keep doing!
Post a Comment