Sunday, September 7, 2008
Party for Anna-Lisa
Simon's farmor is visiting from Sweden and so we had a big shindig to welcome her! Since I have been in the Östhed family she has visited America 4 times. She comes and stays for 3 months at a time and it has been fun to get to know her better during her visits. She is such an amazing woman and the reason the Östhed family joined the church. There were over 40 family members at the party. This was the first party in a long time that so many Östheds have attended. Anna-Lisa had 4 of her 6 children in attendance. (two sons live in Sweden) It was fun to see everyone and visit and of course enjoy so much delicious food!
Posted by The Ostheds at 21:12
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








5 comments:
What a great extended fam you have, your kids are so lucky to have such heritage.
Bossta Pasta!!! Guess what?? I finally joined the blogging world! I miss you- your fam is beautiful!! I hope all is well. Love you!
Starla
Ahh... your girls are so cute!! Growing too fast just like mine though! Yes we're here for UD, working on the Judiciary Building in Hilo- It was nothing like I expected but still fun living in the jungle for a while!!
Sara, it is your cousin Kyla. How are you? It feels like it has been so long since I last saw you. Hope you are doing well. My blog is paulandkyla.blogspot.com. Your family is beautiful!
That was some fun chaos!! I love those two little buddies and the big boys looking after them..or carrying them down a steep hill..
Björn had fun today and keeps asking where Kajsa, Bynn and Sara went
Post a Comment