This movie has been the latest craze in our home the past two weeks! I think it is probably Kajsa's first real obsession! I thought she was into princesses, but she just can't make it through the day without her daily showing of "Pe-er Pan". When the movie ends she breaks down and whines, "My Pe-er Pan". She says it like it is the end of the world! We are still old school and have a VCR and so Peter Pan was one of the newest hand-me-down videos we have gotten. Thanks Baynes Family!
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
Peter Pan
Posted by The Ostheds at 10:19
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
That is such a cute story. I love Peter Pan too!
I feel so bad we didn't go to Scott's reception. We had some unexpected company for Labor Day weekend. About 8:45pm Dick said wasn't Scott's reception today? We just about died. Wish we could have seen you and your little angels.
This is hilarious. I love that she is so obsessed with it! It's so funny the phases they go through.
Post a Comment