My cute Kajsa is officially 3 years old! The morning of her birthday she held up 3 fingers and said, "Now I am this many!" She was so proud. When you ask her how old she is, she holds up 3 fingers and then replies, "One, two, free!" She has grown up so much this past year. She became a big sister, started school, got potty trained, and is getting a little more of an attitude! We love her so much and are so glad that she is part of our family.
We had a little party for her. I debated on having one, but when I asked her who she would want to invite if she had a party and she only named 3 friends. I thought why not! We made it really simple and I hope they all had fun! She has anxiously been waiting to have her rainbow cake for her birthday that she picked out a month ago! It was fun to make and I am pretty sure she wanted the cake because it had so many M&M's on it!
Sunday, March 29, 2009
Look who's 3!!!
Posted by The Ostheds at 20:26
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
Happy Birthday! Cute cake!
That cake is so cute! I remember when she was just tiny. I can't believe she is three!
Happy birthday Kajsa! Tons of cute, cute pictures. Your little girls are so adorable Sara. What a cute little party with her little friends. And that little Brynn is so cute!
Wow, looks like a fun day and a cute cake. Happy day to Kajsa. Way to keep it simple.
I love the rainbow cake! Seriously, I think I could do that!
I have not been a good blogger lately. I can't believe she had a party. What a big girl. I loved seeing your pictures from Adam's house!! Time is going by soooo fast.
Love you
"Born" wants to play with Kajsa. We need to get together
Post a Comment