Thursday, March 26, 2009

Random things here and there...

These random pictures make me smile. Enjoy!

Kajsa at the Aquarium

Gunnar

Anders

Thank goodness that isn't what it might look like. Let's just say a Twix candy bar and a hot car don't go well together.

Brynn thought this was the best seat in the house.

Messy spaghetti face! Mmmmmm...

I hope Scott and Megan don't mind. I really like this picture of them that they took on my camera. We are going to miss them tons when they leave in a month for New York for the summer or maybe even longer! :(

A quick trip to Idaho and Kajsa got to help plant peas in Poppy's garden. Brynn tried helping, but thought the seeds were to eat. She wasn't too thrilled with helping after that.

Even though she doesn't look happy, she was enjoying sitting on the 4-wheeler by herself.

After a ride with Poppy.

After I helped Brynn climb up the pillows she sat there flipping through the book for about 10 minutes. She thought she was so cool.

Just love her face in this picture. She has quite the attitude!

They had just both woken up from a nap and Brynn didn't want to sit with me. She had to be by her big sis. I love their sleepy faces.

4 comments:

Smilin' sunshine said...

Cute pictures. My Brynn has a shirt just like Kajsa!

John and Kassie said...

Darling girls Sara! I love the pictures with their Poppy enjoying that Idaho dirt -- we love any trip that we get to go home! Hope all is well, take care.

FOOD is MORE than... said...

Your girls are so gorgeous!!!!! And you gotta love the spaghetti face pics. :) Hope all is well!! Love you

The Clifts said...

What sweet faces. I love seeing them grow up.