Well, there just isn't much going on right now, so there hasn't been much to post. I am just counting down the days until the baby comes and it seems like that is never going to come, then I look at the countdown and it says 11 days left until my due date! Gosh! I am ready, bring it on! Especially now that I had to have a root canal done this morning, so I shouldn't have any more problems...knock on wood! Kajsa and I have just been taking it easy and I am enjoying her so much everyday. She is talking up a storm lately and I love to see her enthusiasm to learn. I have been working on colors with her a little and the only one that she really has down pat is PINK!!! She is definitely all girl! But maybe it is because she does have a lot of pink stuff! She is such a good little helper too. She puts things away when asked (for the most part), she loves to dance, and she sure is being a good little mommy to her baby dolls. She shares her sippy cup with them and makes sure they have a blanket on them and makes them dance with her. It is fun to watch. I think that she will be a wonderful big sister when the baby comes. So that is pretty much what is going on here. Hopefully we will have some more exciting news soon!
Tuesday, January 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
You'd better watch out! Mason was 10 days early! Good luck with the rest of it...I remember those last few weeks. Ugh!
Hey Sara! I found your blog on Chance Asher (Todd)'s blog! I know how you feel about thinking the baby will never come...my due date is TODAY and I'm pretty sure she's never coming. Anywhooo...check out our blog sometime...
nateandmiranda.blogspot.com
Good luck with princess #2!
Eight days and counting! Brad and I are very excited for you!
Post a Comment