Our new little princess is here! Brynn Mia Östhed was born on February 9, 2008 at 19:58 pm. She was 8 lbs, 4 oz and 20 inches long. Brynn shares her birthday with her father's great-grandmother, Gertrud Johansson. The nurses said she was a perfect pink. Of course we knew that she was perfect already.
We found out on Sunday that she had taken in some fluid in her lungs from the delivery, which was causing her to have an increased breathing rate. Because of this, they kept her in the nursery all day for monitoring. This made Sunday a little long because we wanted to hold our new baby, but couldn't.
They may start giving her antibiotics, but they are currently just waiting to see if her vitals improve on her own. So hopefully they do and we'll be able to take her home sometime soon. We'll keep you posted on any updates.
Monday, February 11, 2008
It's A Girl!!!
Posted by The Ostheds at 06:47
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
Congratulations on your little girl. We feel for you dealing with the nicu. I hope that she comes home very quickly. I'm surprised she isn't on oxygen. Hailey swollowed fluid and ended up on oxygen. What has the fluid cause in Brynn?
Look at those perfect chubby cheeks! She's a doll, congrats! We hope you are all home soon!!
Congratulations!!! How precious!
Congrats!! I'm so excited for you! She is so cute and I love the name Brynn. I'm sure Kajsa is very excited to be a big sister too. I hope the recovery goes quickly and Brynn comes home soon.
Take care!
Congratulations, she's a doll. Hope you get her home soon. I love the name Brynn.
What a cutie!!! I am so happy she is finally here. Keep us updated on her health. I am sure everything will be fine soon. Congratulations!!!
Congratulations on your cute baby! She is a doll. I hope you and the baby are doing well! I hope she gets feeling better soon!
Gratis!! She is pretty. We are happy for you. Hope she comes home soon.
Hejdo,
Mike, Torie and Boys Christofferson
congrats, she is beautiful, I feel you on the NICU Jaydn aspirated fluid also, GOOD LUCK and hope that you get to come home soon.
Deborah
Post a Comment