Well, if any of you have noticed, the countdown is coming to a close soon! My due date is on Sunday and so far no baby yet. My doctor said that I am just one of those that doesn't deliver early, but has a healthy baby! I guess I will take that! Since I don't really feel like going too far over my due date, we scheduled me to be induced on Wednesday the 13th. Hopefully this will help the baby to decide to come before then! :) (cross my fingers) That is how it went with Kajsa and it all went well. Simon thinks it is because we haven't decided on the name 100% yet. We have it narrowed down to a few different combinations, so we totally aren't decided. We will just wait to see her cute little face! But for now, we will just keep on waiting for her to come.
Friday, February 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Good luck! Maybe if we're lucky we'll get to see you Saturday after all. ;) Sorry, not to curse you ... :)
Good luck!! The last few weeks are always the hardest. Let me know if you need anything, I'm not that far away. I can't wait to see pictures of the new little one.
Hey guess what! I haven't had my baby yet either! What if you have your baby before me? That would be so totally unfair...I'll see if I can work up some competition in my little one to make her come out.
Hey Sara, congratulations! Brandon's mom just called us with the news. We are awaiting a post with a picture (and a name.) Congrats again!
Sara, it sounds like you've already had her. I can't wait to see her pictures!
Post a Comment