Last night we got to bring home Brynn! We were so excited that she was doing better and are glad to have her home. When we got home we introduced Brynn to her big sister. We couldn't have asked for a better response from Kajsa. She fell in love with her little sister instantly. We sat on the couch for a family picture and Kajsa was so excited to hold Brynn.
Kajsa had such a serious face when she was holding her and she was being so gentle with her. For anyone who would have seen this happen, it would have just melted your heart. I thought she would have been done holding her after a couple minutes, but she would not let me even attempt to re-adjust Brynn's position in fear that I would take her away.
She kept leaning her face to touch Brynn's face. It was so cute to see how loving she was.
We realize that we were blessed to take Brynn home only after a few days. It is hard sometimes when things don't go as planned.
Wednesday, February 13, 2008
Welcome Home Brynn Mia Östhed!!!
Posted by The Ostheds at 11:59
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I'm glad Brynn got to come home! I know how hard it is to leave your baby in the NICU. Sounds like Kajsa is going to be a wonderful big sister!! You are looking really good for just having a baby. Good luck adjusting to two kids and take care!
Yay for big sisters! I am so excited and so nervous for that part. :) They are darling together.
Sara! I can't believe you've already had her. She is so cute! And I love the name Brynn. Kajsa looks like a great big sister! Oh - if I forget, I hope you have a great b-day next week! :)
Sara! Congrats....what a beautiful baby girl! You are so cute and I'm sure the best mommy! How are you feeling? How is having two kids now!!!! Love ya:)
Adorable!
Post a Comment