Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Brynn: 6 months old

I am trying to stay consistent with keeping up with Brynn's checkup and blogging about them. I also like to compare Kajsa and Brynn at each checkup. I know I shouldn't compare them, but all I am comparing is their weight and such. Plus this is my journal and my blog and I can do whatever I want! It doesn't mean I love them any different!

I can't believe that Brynn is now six months old! Her first six months have gone a lot faster than Kajsa's did. She finally broke the trend of being 1 oz. smaller than Kajsa. She weighed 13 lbs. 6 oz. Still in the 5th percentile, but that is how it is! She weighed 1 lb. and 1 oz. more than Kajsa did at her six month checkup. She is doing so much now. She can pretty much sit up by herself, but still needs a little propping up. She is enjoying eating rice cereal and loves peas, bananas, and strawberries! She can roll all over the place and is gaining a little ground by scooting an inch or so. She loves to take out her binky and hold it in her hand and examine it. She grabs at everything even her own hair! I keep telling her that she shouldn't pull at her hair because it will hurt, but it doesn't seem to bother her. She smiles tons for Simon, Kajsa, and I, but not so much for strangers or even Grandma and Poppy! She usually has a stone cold look and likes to stare you down! She doesn't have any teeth yet, which I am not complaining!

Brynn- 6 months









Kajsa- 6 months

1 comments:

Camille said...

I can't believe your brand new one is six months old. She is such a doll. You have such petite little girls, it won't be long before Max passes her up.