Kajsa is starting to fear "bugs" more as of lately. Before she would just tell me there was a spider or bug and I would grab a tissue and take care of the problem and she would watch me. Well, now she runs to me almost crying telling me there is a "bug". Lately we have had a few flies get into the house. She hates them! This morning there has been a pesky fly who thinks that it can land on you and just hang out! EWWW!! Kajsa has been a little scared of it! Well, I guess I wasn't taking care of the situation as quickly has she would have liked because she grabbed a tissue and was swatting the air saying, "Go away bug." It is pretty funny seeing her chase it around the room swatting the air with the tissue! (She just informed me that is is "too hard".) I guess it is time to go get the fly swatter and take care of the situation now.
Kajsa has entered the phase in her life where she doesn't take a nap at all! (Bummer deal for me!) We were in Idaho visiting my parents and one afternoon I told her that she needed to take a nap because we were going to be out late and so she needed her rest. I told her I would take a nap with her. Win-win situation for both of us right? I laid down on the bed and told her to lay down. She informed me that she "aw-ready took a nap". I said, "Oh really, when did you take a nap today?" She said, "At 2:30 o'clock." Hmmm...I guess I must have been taking a nap too!
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
Oh the funny things they say and do
Posted by The Ostheds at 11:50
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment