The girls and I stayed at my parents house for a week and a half. Simon came with us to the temple open house, but then needed to go home and work. I had a friend getting married the next weekend, so I decided to just stay for the week. So Kajsa got to play with a couple of the cousins for a couple of days. They got to do lots of things. They played on the swings, jumped on the trampoline, ate ice cream, rode Splash (Poppy's horse), climbed trees and played in the water. Then everyone went home and we stayed. One of my good friends got married this weekend and Simon and I went to the wedding. She looked beautiful and they both seemed very happy. Kajsa was excited to go to the "Princess Party" (reception). When we left she said she wanted more "Princess Party". We told her that she will have to wait until Megan's Princess Party! (Just a few weeks away!) It was fun and relaxing to be at my parents and the weather was much cooler than at our house. You gotta love those nice Idaho country breezes.
Kajsa was a little freaked out being up in the tree. Plus I think Ashlynn is putting all her weight on Kajsa, so it wasn't too comfortable for her!
The beautiful Idaho sunset. Too bad I don't have a better camera to capture it! (Just picture the color being more brilliant!)
Playing in the water!
Then I got on Splash and convinced her to get on with me. I was glad that her frown turned to a big smile!







4 comments:
I'm glad you got to spend time with family. So I suppose Megan is Scott's future wife? Those pictures are so cute, especially the one where she's a little spooked at falling off that big tree.
I'm so glad you got to go to Ashley's wedding! It looks like it went well. How fun to be able to be in Burley for so long and spend time with your family. Email me and let me know when you want to get together again.
--Sara
Happy your trip went well... what a beautiful horse Splash is.
Yea! Ashley got married?! That's awesome! Sara, you're girls are so adorable!! How are you??
Post a Comment